My Face on the Wall

My face is on the wall now in Holland Park - on the notice board of the Friends of Holland Park. I'd just like to take a moment to consider this.

When I first started this fundraising activity twenty days ago, I never imagined that I would reach the point that I have gotten to now. But I think that this marks a new stage in what I am doing. Now that it's easier for me to be known to the public, and that I have raised over twice of what I originally set out to gather through donations, I think that I need to act with greater responsibility and think ever more deeply about what I'm doing and why I am doing it. 

I hope that, in the future, I can look back on what I have done with pride. But for the next nine days I will strive to work ever harder, and to push for the finish line.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emperor Vespasian

Wastage

The Peacock in the Park (20/5/20)